With more than 3,500 company-operated and franchised stores across 49 states, Mattress Firm has the largest geographic footprint in the United States among multi-brand mattress retailers. Founded in 1986, Houston-based Mattress Firm is the nation’s leading specialty bedding retailer with approximately $3.5 billion in pro forma sales in 2015. In September 2016, the company was acquired by Steinhoff International for $3.8 billion, and Mattress Firm now operates as a subsidiary of Steinhoff.
The company, through its brands including Mattress Firm, Sleepy’s and Sleep Train, offers a broad selection of both traditional and specialty mattresses, bedding accessories and other related products from leading brands and manufacturers, including Serta, Simmons, Hampton & Rhodes and Dream Bed.
Mattress Firm offers the following to its customers:
- Three hour delivery window, even on Sunday (select areas)
- Schedule your delivery online, or call for same day delivery
- Complete set up and removal
- Too soft or too firm? We’ll swap it
- Lowest prices guaranteed
- 100% happy or your money back!